|(Image from the World Wide Web)|
- Lighten the load: Just like how you would switch to sandals and flowy dresses, lighten up your makeup. Swap foundation for tinted moisturizer as they’re less likely to turn cakey and feel lighter. Brush powder foundation over the tinted moisturizer if you have to for added coverage
- It's prime time: Use a silicon-based primer before applying foundation. Silicone is a key ingredient in most long lasting formulas which means it acts as a barrier between heat and skin and thus, will keep face makeup from melting off.
- Go cream: They’re less likely to cake up and gives you a light, natural glow.. Sweat mixed with powder won’t make a pretty picture! Eek!
- Bronze away: Bronzers makes your eyes look brighter and teeth whiter. Apply it where the sun naturally hits your face– forehead, cheekbones, chin and nose
- Don't forget to blot!: To eliminate shine from your T-zone
- Prime...again!: Your eyes need to be primed too! This is so your eye makeup won’t melt. Don’t forget to dab some on your bottom lid if you’re using bottom liner and shadow. It also minimizes creasing. Begone panda eyes.
- Skip the liner: It melts and drip which is never a good look on anyone. But if you insist...
- Liquefy: Wax in pencil liners are most likely to melt so use liquid liner instead!
- Crystal clear: Use waterproof mascara (of course), but if it’s too drying for you, swipe a coat of clear mascara on top of normal mascara instead.
- Everlasting shadow: Use long lasting cream shadow
- Scrub-a-dub-dub: Exfoliate them lips to give your lip product a smoother base. You can use a soft toothbrush or a basic lip scrub.
- Bye bye lip gloss: Skip the sticky lip gloss which will slide right off! Use lip stain or tinted lip balm instead.
- Switch thick for thin: No one wants their lips to feel heavy in the heat. So opt for clear tinted balm.
Hope these will help you enjoy your summer! Who says you can't look good at the beach? (:
P.S: Linking back to Tip Tuesday Link Ups!