Sunday 7 July 2013

Media Rave Sunday #5

Music


Heart on Fire - Jonathan Clay

This song is so beautiful. I love it.

TV


I recently rewatched this movie after agesssss! I think the title is a bit misleading because it's not a bit morbid. A chick flick and an oldie, but a goodie (: If you want a laugh or like some romance, watch this.

Blogosphere




Mainly beauty related, but she's got tons of great tutorials, tips and fashion posts as well! 
Check out her blog (:

What are you raving about this week?


post signature

Follow me on: 
Bloglovin' //Tumblr // Twitter // Polyvore // Google + //Google Friend Connect

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE John tucker must die, and thank you so much for raving about me! I was so surprised when I saw it xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, you've got a great blog! xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10