Sunday 14 July 2013

Media Rave Sunday #6

Music

Red - Taylor Swift

I don't listen to her songs much nowadays, but I've always found this one to be very catchy!

TV



I actually watched this a longgg while ago and I loved it! Which prompt me to read the book that the movie was based on and the book was amazing! I wasn't that keen on this because it was written by Stephanie Meyer and I wasn't a huge fan of Twilight but I'm glad I gave it a chance (:

I tried reading the book prior to the movie but didn't really understand what was going on so I watched the movie then re-read the book which helped me loads! 
Plus, Jake Abel and Max Irons are omnomnomnomnom ;)


Blogosphere



A Hong Kong based blogger with extraordinary culinary talents! Go check out her creations - I'm often jealous that my baking skills aren't as good as hers!

What are you raving about this week?

P.S: I've got enough guest bloggers for the period of time where I'll be away on holiday, but I'm trying to incorporate a weekly 'Friday Guest Blogger' so if you'd like to guest blog, email me at limzhuoyuen.bis@gmail.com
post signature
Follow me on: 
Bloglovin' //Tumblr // Twitter //Pinterest // Google + //Google Friend Connect

2 comments:

  1. I love Taylor Swift ^^
    Don't forget to check my giveaway!
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. good review and blog,

    Ciao
    Nicky

    www.mywishstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10