Sunday 21 July 2013

Media Rave Sunday #7

Music
Please Don't Say You Love Me - Gabrielle Aplin

The boyfriend showed me this - at first I thought it was a rather strange name for a song title but the song is actually quite good (: Have a listen!
TV


Watched this yesterday & it has become one of my favourite movies!

If you like magic (or if you don't) you must must must must watch this. I'll try to describe my feelings towards this movie without giving anything away.
In this movie, things are not what you expect. There are tons of plot twists and this movie keeps you on your toes guessing - the one you suspect is most likely wrong. The tricks performed are ingenius, amazing and mind-boggling - I'm not kidding, go watch it if you don't believe me.
Also, Dave Franco (James Franco's younger brother) is incredibly...attractive in this movie - <3

A MUST WATCH - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Have you listened to that song by Gabrielle Aplin or watched 'Now You See Me'? What are your thoughts on it?
post signature
Keep up with me on:
Bloglovin' //Tumblr // Twitter // Lookbook //Pinterest // Google + //Google Friend Connect

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10