Sunday 28 July 2013

OOTD // B is for Bohemian Pants (Part 1/2)

Ever heard of the Alphabet Challenge?
Every week, simply create a blogpost starting with the letter of the alphabet.

To join:
1) Email your name and blog URL to itsmejiawun@hotmail.com with the title "The Alphabet Challenge".
2) Further instructions will be given through email reply.

This week's letter is 'B'.
B is for Bohemian Pants



Tank top: Esprit
Bohemian pants: Bought in Vietnam - unbranded
Cardigan: Bought in Vietnam - unbranded

Bohemian pants, gypsy pants, Aladdin pants, harem pants...call it what you want, but these pants are the most comfortable thing on earth. I was hesitant at first to get it because both my mum and the boyfriend didn't really like it but it was 100,000 VND (£3.10 or US$4.70) so I thought it wouldn't hurt. 
The material is extremely light and flowy which makes moving around very easy! It also cinches at the ankles to give a more defined look. I'm also in love with the aztec-y print!

I actually wore this outfit to the airport - in case you can't tell by the change in environment, I'm in Malaysia now! - and it's perfect for sitting on the plane. Of course, the pants were the star of the show so I just paired it with a simple, plain tank top and cardigan. 

If I could, I would wear this all day. Great for lounging around on those lazy days or maybe even dress it up for casual outings! I think this pair will be my go-to traveling pants :D Heheh

Here's a close up:


The waistband is elastic so it's adjustable (:


Such a lovely print (:

Anyway, here's how my packing process went:

1. Throw everything you think you should bring on the bed


2. Eliminate ones that you may not wear/ Pack versatile pieces, fold and voila!


Random selfie.



Of course, I couldn't get off the plane without taking some cloud photos. Aren't they so pretty and fluffy? Always wondered how they stay suspended...





I have a bittersweet feeling about coming to Malaysia for summer holiday though... I love seeing my relatives and do a bit of shopping (Summer Sale anyone?) but this also means that I won't get to see the boyfriend until 4.5 months later :(

Link up your alphabet post


 How is your summer coming along?

Part 2 is HERE

P.P.S: Linking up with Style Sessions

post signature
Keep up with me on:
Bloglovin' //Tumblr // Twitter // Lookbook //Pinterest // Google + //Google Friend Connect

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10