Saturday 27 July 2013

OOTD // Edge of Glory



Blouse: Kitschen
Shorts: Forever 21
Belt: Brands Outlet
Bag: Gifted by Mum from  Bangkok

The blouse is one of my favourites because I do not have anything else like it in my closet! I love the coral colour, the shoulder cut outs and (not sure if you can see clearly) the crochet neckline detail. Untucked, it's very flowy and billowy that to me, it has a hippie/bohemian feel to it! This blouse is quite long... reaches to the bottom of the shorts so you can see why I decided to tuck it in!


Playing with my NEW POLAROID CAMERA (it's in CAPS which clearly shows my excitement) which I will be blogging about shortly!


A closer look at my shorts - it's not so clear here, but it's a little tie-dyed. I especially like the bottoms because it's distressed, but not OVERLY distressed.
Sorry about my phone in the pocket - forgot I had it there!


Nails: Jordana 'In Love'
Rings: Boutique in Malaysia


One of my favourite bags - if you can't already tell!


Excuse the fly-aways! I decided to gather my front hair together and clipped it with this gold clip for an effortless look (: 
(I actually took the clip out later because it was bugging me... I need to find better clips.)



I wore this outfit when hanging out with the boyfriend. We went for lunch at Tokyo Deli which was REALLY GOOD! Played a round of bowling (our tradition) which I won by 1 point! Wheeeee! Walked around town for a bit, snuck up to a rooftop to take some amazing pictures - which I will be posting soon!

Hope you guys have days as great as mine (:

P.S: Linking up with Friday's Five + Simple Easy Style



post signature
Keep up with me on:
Bloglovin' //Tumblr // Twitter // Lookbook //Pinterest // Google + //Google Friend Connect

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10