Sunday 21 July 2013

OOTD // That's immortality, darlings




Vest-like top: Padini Authentics
Black tank (underneath): Forever 21
Leggings: Gifted by mum from Hong Kong

I actually haven't worn the purple top for quite some time....I think it's a vest like outerwear because there are buttons down the middle and it has pockets (although I doubt I'll be putting anything there anytime soon...) but it looks weird opened up so I much prefer wearing it as a top (:
I paired it with a basic black tank top since the gaps are quite big but you can pair it with other brightly coloured tank tops for a pop of colour or even a printed bandeau!
The leggings I'm wearing are one of my favourite and have been mistaken for jeans many times :P


Bag: Gifted by friend

One of my bestie (who lives in Bangkok) gave this to me when I went to visit her and I love it! It has a vintage vibe to it and whilst green may not be the easiest colour to pair with, I still love it (:


I wore this outfit whilst going to the movies today! The boyfriend was meant to join, but he couldn't make it so I went with my sisters instead. We watched 'Now You See Me' which has quickly become one of my favourite movies EVER! That's a huge deal! I can rave about all day... but I won't... I'll just urge you to watch it if you haven't!

By the way, my post title has nothing to do with the outfit... for all those Pretty Little Liars fans, you would know that that's a 'catch phrase' of Alison DiLaurentis & since I'm loving this season so far, I thought, why not?

Are you a Pretty Little Liars fan?

P.S: I got a LookBook account to put all my fashion posts in one place so if you have an account, do drop by!




post signature
Keep up with me on:
Bloglovin' //Tumblr // Twitter // Lookbook //Pinterest // Google + //Google Friend Connect

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10