Monday 8 July 2013

The last day of school (OOTD + Happenings) // Wayyyy overdue!


Tank top: Esprit
Floral skirt: Orange Sorbet
Earrings: Gifted from the boyf (I'm guessing Primark?)

This post is wayyy overdue! Especially since school ended about a week ago :P
Since it was the last day of the academic year, school ended at 11:30am instead of the usual 2:40pm. My friends and I agreed to go meet up at the cinema for lunch so before that, I hung out with the boyfriend! We went bowling and I beat him ;) Hehehehe

Some group shots at the cinema:


I love these people C:
They had a few of those cut outs for various movies that were showing at that time so even though we didn't watch both those films (Monsters University or Despicable Me 2), we still posed with them ;)
Can you spot me? I'm near the right (:


I'm on the left (:
We ended up watching The Great Gatsby which was a book we studied last year for our IGCSEs so it was perfect! I've raved about the movie before (HERE) so I'm just going to tell you guys that it's a must watch!

So this was how I spent my first few hours of summer vacation (:

P.S: I just made a Pinterest account - why didn't I before?! - so do go check it out! Link is either on my sidebar or belowwww

post signature


Follow me on: 
Bloglovin' //Tumblr // Twitter //Pinterest // Google + //Google Friend Connect

7 comments:

  1. Ooh I love those earrings you got!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog!! Now following :)

    check me out here spreadfashionblog
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love your blog and your style!
      Followed via GFC and Bloglovin' (:
      xx

      Delete
  3. Nice outfit and earrings (: , The Great Gatsby is a nice movie! I especially love the theme song " young and beautiful" . Do you mind if we follow each other ? Do let me know on my blog xx (:

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute earrings :) Thats a huge group of people- how do you keep track of everyone at once, haha!
    Olive & Ivy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10