Tuesday 30 July 2013

Versatile Blogger Award


I would first like to thank Birdie for nominating me! I love these kinds of awards because you get to know the person behind the blog for who they are and not the kind of things they usually write about.

I know this is a little overdue, but here it is!
Hope you guys will know me a bit better (:

7 things about me:

1. I'm a HUGE Harry Potter fan. I have spell wars with my sisters, we even try to name every single character in the books and my dream is to go to Harry Potter world in Florida. Yea...I'm a Potterhead

2. I'm a sucker for romantic, cliched things and happy endings

3. I cry very easily during movies

4. I'm a thrifter and dislike spending a whole load of $$ on just one thing

5. 7 is my lucky number!

6. I'm really quiet and I like others to make the first move, but once you REALLY get to know me, you may think I'm a ball of crazy

7. I'm aiming to go to the UK for university to study Economics or Accounting & Finance

People I nominate (sorry it's not quite 15!)


Yea... I can't think of anyone else right now :/ But feel free to do the tag, and leave your link below!

P.S: Those nominated, if you don't do the tag, I won't be offended! (:

post signature
Keep up with me on:
Bloglovin' //Tumblr // Twitter // Lookbook //Pinterest // Google + //Google Friend Connect

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10