Saturday 19 October 2013

OOTD // Avada Kedavra





Pictures taken by le sister


top: mum's
skirt: forever21
studded hairband: thrifted
sequin leopard print flats: padini


Avada Kedavra

"Causes instant death to the victim, is accompanied by a flash of green light and a rushing noise; There is no known counter-curse, although there are a number of ways to prevent death by it, such as hitting it with another spell in mid-flight, dodging it, or interrupting the caster. It is one of the three Unforgivable Curses."

It is an ancient spell in Aramaic, and it is the original of abracadabra, which means "let the thing be destroyed". 



Who knew that this spell originated from the famous 'Abracadabra'! Perhaps one of the most well known spell in the Harry Potter series. I know the spell produces a green light, but I wanted to combine Voldemort's evil-ness and Harry Potter's 'goodness' to show the bipolar impact this spell had - hence the black and gold. & how gorgeous is that skirt! It still remains as one of my favourite ones! Not sure if you can see clearly, but it has golden specks that shimmer in the sunlight!
On the brighter note, it's officially half term! Which means a week off school! Yayyyy! Although I was slightly crushed when I learnt that we only had one week and not two :(



Also on CHICTOPIA


Linking up with: Monday Bloom + Monday Must Haves + Wednesday Style Connection + Three-fer Thursday + Fab Favourites + What I'm Loving Fridays



P.S:  I would love it if you like my Facebook page!
- Join my giveaway to win an infinity ring, statement necklace & ad space!


Check out these lovely blogs: 
betzy's makeup how do you wear that tal types


Click if you want to advertise with me for free!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10