Friday 15 November 2013

Isabel Marant pour H&M Collection - It's Here!


I'm really loving Isabel Marant's collaboration with H&M! She has really mastered the 'boy-meets-girl' mixed with Parisian chic vibe with the mainly basic colours - white, black, grey - with the occasional pop of burgundy, red and of course, my favourite, metallic, glitter and sparkle! 
When I look at that collection, I can't help but think - this is perfect for the Christmas season!
Here are my Top 6 picks!
Jacquard-Weave Skirt : £49.99 // US$ 79.95
Wool Cardigan : £79.99 // US$ 129

Waxed Biker Jeans : £69.99 // US$ 129

Sweatshirt : £34.99 // US$ 59.95

Silk Top : £39.99 // US$ 69.95

There are definitely some lovely pieces here! I think everyone thought so too because when I went on the site, I was put on queue!
The prices are a tad (read: wayyy out) of my price range so I think I shall admire from afar :D


Which pieces are your favourite?


P.S:  I would love it if you like my Facebook page!



Check out these lovely blogs: 
diary of a trendaholic a string of style little vintage camera


Click if you want to advertise with me for free!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10