Sunday 29 December 2013

2013 // Best of Blogs

As 2013 is coming to an end, I thought I'd start my series with my favourite blogs this year! 
Even though I only started blogging about 6 months ago, whenever any of these blogs pop up on my feed, no matter what they write, I still click!






Seryna from New Zealand! I'm really glad I stumbled upon her blog because she's got impeccable style that is quite similar to mine, although some of her outfits would require me to step outside my comfort zone a little (New Year's resolution?) Nevertheless, she looks great in anything she wears and her photography is amazeballs! I want her wardrobe.







I've always loved the vintage-y effect of Ellie's photographs - which by the way, are stunning - & her style is definitely unique! Quite different from mine, but I still gain inspiration from it (: She also seem to go to such wonderful places!






I just love Erica's writing style because it's humorous which makes it very interesting to read! Not only do I like her outfit posts, but the others as well! Oh and, her wallpaper background? Want.






Sometimes Jessica's style is similar to mine, sometimes it's not. Nevertheless, I love how she experiments with different pieces - which I would never have thought of in the first place!






I've only discovered Lauren's blog a few months ago, but I'm already loving it! Her pictures are set in the most picturesque places and her style is just so girly and lovely, just like how her personality comes across (to me) when she writes. Her beret collection is the best ever.


So these are my Top 5 blogs this year! I hope to discover more in the year 2014.
Which are some of your favourite blogs this year?



P.S:  I would love it if you like my Facebook page!


Check out this lovely blog: 
a writer in love 


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10