Friday 20 December 2013

Christmas Countdown // Day 5 = 5 Christmas Recipes


Here are some Christmassy themed desserts to tantalize your tastebuds - and, you can get the whole family involved! Make them for yourself, or send them as omnomnom yummy gifts!
Happy baking and Merry Christmas! (:

*click on the dessert title to be taken to the recipe which belong to their respective owners*

1. Strawberries and Cream White Chocolate Bark



2. Peppermint Bark Oreos



Peppermint & oreos - what's not to love?

3. Red Velvet Peppermint Thumbprint Cookies



These look oh-so cute!

4. Gingerbread Men



The classic gingerbread men! Can't have Christmas without those - whenever I get even a sniff of these, it brings me to Christmas. Love love love them! My sister makes the best ones :')


5. French Silk Tart



This just looks sooooo good right now *drools*


And here are some creative ways which you can decorate simple cookies/cupcakes with!


All images from Pinterest
These are just adorable and would be perfect for the festive season!
Personally, I can't wait to try these (:
If you want to see more Christmassy goodness, my Pinterest is HERE


P.S:  I would love it if you like my Facebook page!


Check out this lovely blog: 
miss cosmetic blogger 


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10