Wednesday 4 December 2013

Wishlist Wednesday #17 // When you look me in the Eyes


I done a Christmas wishlist on the lippies and the miscellaneous things I would love for Christmas, so now, it's time for them eyes. Ignore the collage title - I made it, and then changed my mind so I changed the post title :P And because whenever I read that, it makes me want to break out in the Jonas Brothers song.

1. Sleek i-Divine palette in Dark Romance : £7.99

Absolutely perfect for A/W because of the deep purple/plum shades! I find these shades compliment my skin and eye colour very well. The name 'Dark Romance' really does suit the palette and overall, I think it's beautiful.


2. Maybelline 24 Hr Colour Tattoo : £4.99 // US$6.99

I've seen these reviews on loads of blogs and I really want to try them! My eyeshadows always seem to fade after a couple of hours. The shades that I most want to try are Bad to the Bronze, Pomegranate Pink, Tough as Taupe and Bold Gold



3. MUA Undress Me Too Palette : £4.00

Often considered as a dupe for the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette, I love my neutral shades cause I wear them the most often! I love how affordable this is as well as the range of shades!



4. Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeshadow Stick : £4.49 // US$4.49

These are wayyy cheaper versions of the Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner! I believe they can be used as both eyeshadow and eyeliner which is always great (: I've wanted pigmented eyeliners for ages to give a fun pop of colour if the rest of your makeup is minimal. I'm eyeing Tempting Turquoise, Paranoid Purple and Bad Bronze at the moment!



On a side note, today is the boyfriend's birthdayyy! Yayyy! Wishing him an amazing 18th <3
Oh and, my school had Sports Day today and since it was my last year, I gave in and ran the 1500m :P



Don't forget to enter this GIVEAWAY to win £184 in Christmas goodies
To win, simply sign up HERE

Joy Competition




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10