Wednesday 11 December 2013

Wishlist Wednesday #18 // Christmas Novelties


Christmas is my favourite holiday - hands down. I've made a Christmas list of the lip products, eye products and miscellaneous things that I'm currently coveting, so now, it's time for some Christmas novelties!

1. LED Christmas Light - Snowman : Ebay - £11.99 // US$19.70

They have it in a Christmas tree and reindeer as well. I think this would be such a good piece of decoration around the house as it is just adorable. Imagine turning off the lights and seeing this glowing in the dark! Extra festivity? Check!


2. Fluffy Christmas Jumper with Snowflake : ASOS - £32 // US$ 63.52

I'm loving jumpers lately! Although this is not your 'ugly' sweater, it's fluffy and that's all that matters.


3. Team Rudolph jumper : ASOS - £35 // US$ 58.08

I just found this super cute and definitely something that has to be included! The slogan is ingenius and is something I would definitely wear around :D Who isn't Team Rudolph?



4. Christmas Tree Earrings : Ebay - £1.99 // US$ 3.27

How awesome are these? Just something quirky and fun to get even more into the Christmas mood. Maybe wear these on Christmas Day? Just to amp things up a little?


What are you loving this Christmas?


P.S:  I would love it if you like my Facebook page!


Check out this lovely blog: 
miss cosmetic blogger 


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10