Tuesday 4 February 2014

The First Day of Spring



Just a quick post as I just came back from Malaysia, it's 11:30pm and I have school tomorrow D:
Anyway, you might be wondering why there is a picture of eggs...standing. Well, according to the Lunar calendar, today marks the first day of spring! Apparently, today's the only day in the year which raw eggs are able to stand upright (see picture) due to the change in gravitational pull of the moon (ditto how they came to the conclusion)
This also meant that the morning was filled with family and relatives crouching down on the floor with raw eggs on the kitchen trying to get them to stand upright. As the picture proves, we succeeded! It takes patience, but it actually works! Will have to try it on other days to see if the theory holds true!


Do let me know if you tried this and if this works!


P.S:  I would love it if you like my Facebook page!


If you would like to advertise on my blog for as long as £1 (approx US$ 1.65) a month, please click HERE
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10