Thursday 17 April 2014

Outfit // Wallflower





ALSO ON CHICTOPIA


Photography Credits:Hieu L.

floral bomber jacket: c/o Persunmall // white skort: Boohoo // bralet: c/o Persunmall // tan heels: New Look via ASOS (sold out, but similar) // flower earrings: Vincci


I love love love that floral bomber jacket that I received from Persunmall because a) it's floral b) the super low $28.99 price tag c) this is my first bomber jacket :P But hey, look at that print and colours! I featured this in my March Haul, but I can't stress how great the quality is and it does keep you quite warm! Anyway, I decided that it would contrast nicely with an all white outfit - bralet & skort. Half way between casual and dressy.
Florals for spring? Yes please!


P.S: Bored? Or feel like procrastinating? Check out this Spring Fashion Horoscope! What's your SS14 style?

Shop this post





Linking up with: Three-fer Thursday + Friday's Fab Favourites + Monday Bloom + Monday Must Haves + Manic Mondays + Style Sessions


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10