Saturday 17 May 2014

18 Things to do after exams

There's exactly one week to go until graduation and formal and then this is really it - I am done with high school. Don't know whether to be extremely excited or somewhat sad...maybe somewhere in between? I've always been the person that actually liked school because of all the awesome people that are in my year :') 
Anyway, my exams officially end on Tuesday and I've got 5 more papers between now and then so... D:
Revision full steam ahead. But, I didn't want to leave you guys with nothing so here are some things that I want vow to do after exams are well and truly over.


1. Curl my hair...finally
2. Be part of the Instagram crew
3. Learn how to play 'All of Me' by John Legend on the piano despite not touching it for about 2 years now
4. Eat. Sleep. Rave. Repeat.
5. Read 'The Fault in our Stars' by John Green before watching the movie
6. Bake more
7. Go paintballing
8. Go laser tagging
9. Have a movie marathon - Harry Potter anyone?
10. Go on the shopping spree...hopefully for winter clothing
11. Sort out the blog
12. Make an item of clothing from scratch - I'm thinking a circle skirt, two piece or kimono...
13. Take more outfit pictures 
14. Draft more blog posts
15. Do something DIY - perhaps make a floral headband or jewellery?
16. Paint my nails
17. Save up for university
18. Chill

Also, if you guys are anything like me and wish that summer could come sooner, here are some Pinterest (read: procrastination zone) pictures to fuel that summertime lust.




Oh and, I've also added a link on the navigation bar (above) with a blogroll that consists of some of my absolute favourite blogs! Of course, it isn't fully complete and I'll be constantly updating it.

P.S: Shout out to Su En who says she keeps up with my blog - even though I find that really hard to imagine :P


What are your plans after exams?


Also, want to win a trip for 2 to Las Vegas & watch Britney Spears live? Simply enter here. Prize also includes return flights, limousine transfers, 5 nights at a 5* hotel AND 5 dresses of your choice!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10