Friday 23 May 2014

Curly Hair, Don't Care & Instagram



Behold, the first time I've done something to my hair other than simply getting it trimmed because I'm a boring person like that...but I've got my hair curled now!
Spent 4 tedious hours in the hair salon... In the first few hours, the curls were relatively tight and so curly that I looked like Bellatrix Lestrange incarnated and was slightly worried because I originally wanted large, subtle waves. But after a few more hours, it deflated and became much more natural - I only curled the ends because I didn't want to risk having an afro. So although it wasn't how I pictured it, I actually still quite like it and well, it'll straighten over time (:


On another note...I got an iPhone 5s! And let me tell you, it's my new baby and probably the most gorgeous thing I've seen that I'm so scared of dropping/breaking it - I got it in white & gold. It was a belated birthday present from my dad (see what else I received for my 18th here) for after exams and since it's not the world's cheapest phone...I'm planning to have this last me for at least 4 years (fingers crossed.) 

Anyway, that being said, I've finally got Instagram! So if you would like a peek into my daily life/musings, feel free to follow me @yueykabuey for updates and more!





Also, graduation tomorrow! So excited - can't wait! Wheeeeeeee



Want to win a trip for 2 to Las Vegas & watch Britney Spears live? Simply enter here. Prize also includes return flights, limousine transfers, 5 nights at a 5* hotel AND 5 dresses of your choice!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10