Thursday 29 May 2014

What's In My Bag?



When Erin from Credit Card Insider contacted me to take part in their 'What's in your Purse?' campaign, I decided that this would be a fun thing to blog about because I haven't done one like it on this blog yet! So if you're nosy...take a look (:

When it comes to daily things in my bag, I like to keep it simple and light. Mainly because I hate carrying heavy bags and then having to fiddle around for what I want. This red and brown bag was a gift from my Mum one Christmas (I believe...). I like it because it's just the right size to put all my essentials without having to rummage through a large bag. The colours are also neutral which means it goes with almost anything. Without further ado, here are my 'must have' items in my daily bag:


1. EOS lip balm in Summer Fruit
I hate hate hate chapped & dry lips so this not only smells great but hydrates them!


2. Revlon lip butter in Berry Smoothie
To make me feel more alive and awake when...I'm clearly not :P I love the sheer berry wash of colour it gives to make it look more natural and not over-powering. Perfect for the summer days too!


3. House keys
Well I need to be able to get home some time right? I painted mine with nail polish (tutorial soon!) and attached a small teddy bear that the boyfriend won at the arcade so I can find/identify it easier. 


4. Glasses
I can see fine without glasses, but since I'm short sighted, I may need my glasses when having to read menus, signs, movies...so I have them just in case (:


5. Wallet
My wallet looks rather worn out...but that's because I got it for my 13th birthday (?) from one of my friends and I've been using it ever since! In it, I keep my various cards and money (obviously) and other bits and pieces such as receipts and tickets that I really should take out but don't...


6. iPhone
What would I do without my life line/source of entertainment/method of communication? This goes everywhere with me and is definitely a must in my bag. I may do a post about the apps and shiz I've got on it so watch out for that!

 






Want to win a trip for 2 to Las Vegas & watch Britney Spears live? Simply enter here. Prize also includes return flights, limousine transfers, 5 nights at a 5* hotel AND 5 dresses of your choice!


Note: This is a scheduled post as I'm still on my graduation trip! Want to see pictures? My instagram is where it's at ;)
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10