Friday 1 August 2014

25 Facts About Me Tag

So sorry that tags are a frequent occurrence on my blog lately...another thing that I've been neglecting...but I promise that I'll get some outfit or beauty posts up, along with my Japan trip photo diary! Anyway, saw this on Alexandra's blog and thought it might be a lovely way for you guys to get to know me better and a great way to start the month of August!
What is your middle name?
Don't have one! #asianproblems
What was favourite subject at school?
I actually quite like Economics and Geography - subjects that are about people and society

What is your favourite drink?

Hmm...I don't think I have a favourite drink...although I do love a good bubble milk tea. 

What is your favourite song at the moment?
I can never choose just one song so I shall list my top 3!
1. All of Me - John Legend
2. Outlaws - David Lambert
3. I Don't Dance - Lee Brice


What is your favourite food? 
Honestly, I eat anything and everything, but my current favourite food would have to be ravioli - omnomnom

What is the last thing you bought?
A cobalt blue high neck top from Cotton On - I'll be featuring it in my haul!

Favourite book of all time?

THE HARRY POTTER SERIES! I can't choose a favourite though because to me, it's one gigantic book that's just split into 7 parts. I can read the entire thing multiple times and always find something new. #potterhead

Favourite Colours?
I used to always say baby pink...but right now, I don't discriminate on colours if there's even such thing, hahah

Do you have any pets?

Unfortunately I don't! Although I did keep goldfish about 5/6 years ago if that counts.

Favourite Perfume?

I'm not really a perfume kind of person, but my mum gave me a mini Chanel perfume set a while ago which I posted about here and on special occasions, I use Miss Dior Cherie. 

Favourite Holiday?
Christmas! I just love the Chrstimassy atmosphere and spirit.

Are you married?
Hahah, nopeee.

Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times?

Well I live in Vietnam which is not my national country (Malaysia)...but apart from that, I've been out of the country quite a few times - Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Korea, Bangkok, Singapore, Hong Kong, China twice...at least 10 times in total?

Do you speak any other language?

Apart from English, I speak Mandarin (:

How many siblings do you have?

2 younger sisters

What is your favourite shop?

I don't really have a favourite shop, but I do like Forever 21 or H&M for clothes.

Favourite restaurant?

Don't have one! I ain't a picky eater :P

When was the last time you cried?

When watching The Fault in our Stars! I've read the book so I knew what happened but still, there's just something about seeing the scene visually

Favourite Blog?

I'd go on forever so check out my blogroll!

Favourite Movie?

I like most movies to be honest, but I'm really fascinated with 'Now You See Me'.

Favourite TV show?

I quite like Suits, Sherlock and Game of Thrones! But at the moment, I'm watching Pretty Little Liars, Modern Family, The Fosters, Revenge and Once Upon A Time.

PC or Mac?
PC. Macs confuse the hell out of me.

What phone do you have?

The white & gold iPhone 5s - it was a birthday and graduation present from my dad :')

How tall are you?

156cm which is about 5ft2?

Can you cook?
Cooking, not so much...my skills are limited to pasta and about 4 different forms of egg. Bu, I do love baking!

As always, if you do decide to do this tag, do leave a link below so I can read your answers!

P.S: Check out Darcy Clothing's 70% sale for summer & get a 10% off with 'darccy10'

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10