Sunday 2 November 2014

5 senses of October





I know I know, my posting schedule has been terrible non-existent lately...but I promise that I am trying so hard to improve on that! Anyway, I thought I'd introduce a new segment onto the blog called '5 senses' which is basically a fancy & catchy way of saying 'My Favourites of the Month to hear, smell, see, taste and touch'.


Hear: The thudding sound of my black lace boots

  I absolutely adore these pair of boots. The best part? I got them for only £6 on Depop!!! Granted they were secondhand, but they still looked relatively new and are absolutely gorgeous and comfy. I can wear them to walk around campus and to my lectures all day, as well as on nights out. Not quite sure what brand these are because it didn't say...but I found one that is eerily similar on eBay


Smell: The sweet warm vanilla sugar scent of my Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer

  So including hand sanitizer is a little weird, but if you know Bath and Body Works hand sanitizers, then you will know that they come in a massive range of scents and since vanilla is my favourite scent of all time, this is a perfect combination. Sometimes, I use it just because I want my hands to smell delicious. You can get them on the Bath & Body Works website in the USA, or if you live in the UK, this seller sells quite a few scents.


See: The gorgeous deep red Makeup Revolution nail polish in shade 'Heaven's Above'

  I recently picked up this beautiful nail polish in the shade 'Heaven's Above' at Superdrug and I'm in love with the colour. It's a deep red with hints of purple that makes it the perfect autumn/winter shade. I'm going to do a review of it (along with the other shades I bought) really soon, but until then, you can see a tiny peek of the colour on my nails in those pictures. Also, they're only £1 each and Superdrug has a 3 for 2 offer going on now!!!!


Touch: My smooth moisturized lips after using the Vaseline lip therapy in Cocoa Butter

  I was considering putting this in the 'smell' category because this smells so amazing and yummy. To be honest, I wouldn't have picked this up if it wasn't for the smell...but that's beside the point :P I find this little tub of goodness a great lip balm as it makes my lips hydrated, smooth and moisturized - something we need in the colder months. I'll provide a more in depth review of this soon, but for now, you can get this at Poundland for well, a pound (like I did) or if you don't have one near you, SuperdrugBootsTesco and Wilko stock this too!


Taste: The delicious chocolatey-orange taste of Jaffa Cakes

  Oh Jaffa Cakes, where have you been all my life?! So after 5 weeks in the UK, it's not until recently that I've discovered this amazing slice of heaven named Jaffa Cakes. Normally, I dislike anything orange flavoured, but this...I can eat it all day... I often stock up on the Tesco Value ones because #poorunistudent, and they're becoming increasingly bad for me because I keep the box in my room and I just snack on them all the time... But can you blame me? 


  Anyway, I hope you enjoy this new segment of my blog! Do let me know what you think in the comments below (:

P.S: I'm clearing my overflowing wardrobe so do check out my Depop and eBay for bargains!


Recent steals & deals
F&F£10 off when you spend £50 (Code: WINTERWARDROBE) // 25% off coats and jackets 
11/02
Boohoo - 15% off everything (Code: ENJOY) 02/11 @ 23:59
ASOS - 25% off  winter wins // Up to 60% off warm feet 03/11 @ 8am
Motel Rocks£10 off when you spend £50 (Code: BROKE10) //  Get 25% off with UniDays 03/11 @ 9am
Missguided - 20% off winter warmers (Code: WARMERS20) 03/11 @ 23:59

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10